“The most effective mentoring is accomplished when one lives a life that is worthy of emulating.“
“Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.”1 Corinthians 11: 1
- Love, respect, and cherish your husband well.
- Love, respect, and cherish your children well.
- Work to make the space you’ve been given into a home, and welcome people in even when it is a mess.
- Celebrate the people that God brings into your home.
- Be intentional to nurture authentic friendships with people of all ages.
- Choose to show much grace, never give up on others, and love in the same way that God has loved you.
- Weep with those who weep, and rejoice with those who rejoice.
- Learn to allow God to interrupt your schedule.
- Live an “others oriented” life that shows that life isn’t about you.
- Strive to be the best you can be physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Accept the way God has made you, and see the things that the world might call “imperfections” to be the very things that make you an individual.
- Be who you were created to be, and don’t allow yourself to be pressured into being something others think you should be.
- Don’t allow what you do or don’t have to dictate whether or not you are happy.
- Choose to persevere and seek God in difficult times.
- Spend regular time in the Word and in Prayer.
- Cling to and trust in God, live simply, and bless others.